QUICKER CONSTRUCTION, WITH LESS DISRUPTION
Update as at March 2018
We have significantly progressed with our plans for Croydon Central. We have successfully secured some new and exciting retailers to complement our existing retail offer, and improved the centre design ensuring a better shopping experience for our customers.
As a result of the expansion plans evolving, the commencement of construction has been delayed to the 3rd quarter of 2018. The upshot of this, however, is the streamlining of the centre design ensuring the expected completion date remains the same. This means quicker construction and less inconvenience for customers which we believe is a big win.
We will continue to provide updates as the plans progress.
The expansion will provide the Croydon and greater Maroondah community with an exciting new Market Food Hall designed to offer customers a range of fresh food and dining experiences, and a fabulous mix of services including a new childcare centre, gym, medical centre, and upgraded children's play area. In addition, 20 brilliantly conceived town terraces will be constructed on Toorak Avenue, featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two car garages, alfresco dining and optional personal lifts for each terrace.
During construction most of the existing centre will remain open for business, including the Kent Road carpark and entrances to Coles, Priceline Pharmacy and many current retailers towards the Wicklow Avenue carpark, including ALDI.
New Tenancies & Features
New tenancies and features include:
- New Market Food Hall designed to offer customers a range of fresh food and dining experiences under one roof including indoor, outdoor and bar dining.
- New essential services including childcare centre, gym and medical centre.
- New undercover walkway from Croydon Railway Station to the centre, giving customers direct access to the main shopping and transport hubs in Croydon.
- Twenty new Town Terraces on Toorak Avenue featuring four bedrooms, three bathrooms, two car garages, alfresco dining and optional personal lifts for each terrace.
Upgrades & Enhancements
Upgrades and enhancements include:
- Additional parking along Kent Avenue, with direct access to all centre entrances.
- Relocation of ALDI into the main centre building, giving customers easier access to the supermarket.
- Upgraded children's play area.
- New amenities including larger Parent's Room.
Vision for the Centre
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join what will be an exciting, major redevelopment of Croydon Central. We're looking for new Market Food Hall tenants ranging in size from 60sqm up to 150sqm.
Contact Jesal Sundarjee on 0448 844 794 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Register your interest for the luxury terrace homes at theterracescroydon.com.au.
Contact Bryce Patterson on 0412 056 838 or Jess Chew on 0499 188 188 to book your exclusive viewing.
Further Information & Feedback
To provide feedback on the redevelopment and expansion please email email@example.com.
Haben Property Fund Pty Ltd is a specialist investor, manager and developer of commercial and mixed-use developments. Some of Haben's previous and current projects include: Newtown Corner Market, Station Plaza, Rainbow Plaza Doonside, Seven Hills Plaza and 19a Boundary Street Darlinghurst.